If you are well past the phase of deciding between Ukulele Concert vs Guitar or Ukulele Concert vs Ukulele Soprano, we support your decision for shortlisting the Ukulele Under $100 for yourself.
Therefore, this is high time you went through our best-shortlisted Concerts to confirm the deal. To save you from budget failure, all of the picked Ukulele concerts are just around $50-100. Given that, they offer the best value in terms of quality, performance, ease to use, and whatnot.
Let’s ride through the thread and find you a sound partner!
Q: Are Ukulele and Guitar Chords the same?
A: There are 4 strings in the ukulele and 6 strings in the guitar. The first four strings of the guitar work the same way as those of the ukulele. However, the chord shape of both instruments can be similar but the sound produced may be different. The fifth fret of the guitar is in harmony with the open strings of the ukulele but the ukulele is easier to learn than the guitar.
Q: Are Ukulele Strings Plastic?
A: To begin with, 90% of the ukulele strings are plastic and only the exterior coating is steel. In truth, the experts use Aquila nylon strings in the ukulele because they feel soft on the hands and suit best to the beginner players. If not nylon, the strings are made of some other plastic-like material but never purely of steel or metal. However, the strings of a guitar are usually metal strings and that is why they stay in tune for longer than a ukulele.
Q: Are Ukulele and Mandolin chords the same?
A: No, they are not the same. Each instrument type has a different tuning and therefore the chords can hardly be the same. The chord shapes of the Guitar and Mandolin are quite different from that of the Ukulele, so it is hard for the chords to work the same. Resultantly, a ukulele player will have a lot of trouble playing the mandolin and vice versa. Due to this, it is always recommended to get started with the ukulele.
Q: Do Ukulele Strings break?
A: Generally, the ukulele strings are more prone to breaking than a guitar. The reason is the use of soft strings that are made of plastic or nylon. Hence if you are not too rough with tuning, it might last a good two years. Otherwise, you should be ready to change them between 6 months to 1 year. The guitar strings last comparatively longer because they are made of metal or steel but also cause more hand bruises. It should be noted that a ukulele is constructed keeping in view the ability of a beginner to handle and hence they are made using soft material strings. Lastly, it is better to change the broken strings than to bandage your fingers every other day.
Q: Can Ukulele players play Guitar?
A: Yes, they can. To be precise, the majority of musical instrument players start with Ukulele first before jumping to the Guitar. This is because a ukulele is easy to learn than a guitar. Straight away, once you make a pace with it, grab a guitar and start tuning it.
Q: Can Ukulele be self-taught?
A: Well, why not! Almost all the ukulele picks in this thread offer their users free online classes through an app or website. When you buy a ukulele, the brand will allow you to access the free beginner ukulele tuning or chord lessons that will enlighten you enough with the basics. Moreover, you can always avail yourself of YouTube which offers unlimited techniques and tactics to start tuning simple yet correct.
See also: Ukulele Chords basics
20 Best Ukulele Concerts Under $50-100 – Guide for 2022
1 – Donner Concert Ukulele DUC-1
- Donner presents a 23-inches Mahogany-colored ukulele concert starter kit for beginners. If not so fond of Mahogany, you can also switch among the Blue, Dark, Green, and Brown colors.
- In the name of built-up, the beginner special ukulele concert is a combination of African Mahogany body, Rosewood fretboard, and Aquila nylon strings.
- Moreover, it maintains a 1700-degree arched back, dovetail mortise, and tenon joint that further strengthen its built-up game.
- In addition, the arched back collaborates with cattle bone guitar nuts and bridge saddles to produce a rich tone and resonance with the overall enhanced sound transmission.
- With the fixed bridge system, the thickest strings are on the left and hence this ukulele concert suits the right-hand orientation.
- To get the ukulele chord beginner classes, head on to Donner’s free music app to access the online chord lesson.
- Important to note that it comes inside a quality padded backpack with two comfortable padded straps for the required protection while moving it.
- Inside the package, you will come across 4 Picks, a Strap, Aquila Strings, Tuner, and a Cleaning Cloth.
- 18:1 Quasi closed tuning pegs
- Adjustable backpack to carry around comfortably
- Patented tuning machines back tuning accuracy
- Aquila nylon strings are gentle on hands
- Amazing sound projection and resistance
- It serves both as a beginner and professional concert ukulele
- Solid and interesting craftsmanship
- Strings are not aligned correctly
2 – Kala Satin Mahogany Concert Ukulele
- Kala Satin ukulele is available both in Concert and Soprano sizes in a striking brown color and elevating white binding, in a beginner’s budget of just under $100.
- The Mahogany-made concert by Kala has been a favorite pick of the tuners from all the backgrounds, be it a noob or experienced people like Zac Brown and EatMyUke.
- Therefore, to learn the basics of tuning and chords, get some classes online using Kala’s official app or website which provides an easy follow-up on chords as well as strumming techniques.
- Clearly, it is a classic ukulele for the starters, but the satin finish and superior craftsmanship has set quite a high bar for its appearance and provides a rich yet balanced tone and crisp coverage.
- The ideally curved body carries on it the Graphtech Nubone nut, saddle, Silver nickel frets on Rosewood fretboard, Chrome tuners, and Aquila Nylgut strings.
- At last, the scale of this ukulele is longer than many counterparts and the frets are also extra in number which makes its general performance visibly louder.
- Extra frets than a Soprano
- Satin-finish concert in a Mahogany body
- It is a blend of brown color with a white binding
- Nickel frets and chrome tuners stimulate great sound
- The sound is loud due to the longer scale
- Up for right-hand users
- The strings keep getting out of tune
3 – Concert Ukulele Bundle by Hola!
- The 24-inches concert ukulele belongs to the Deluxe series by Hola designed with a walnut fingerboard, compensated saddle, and nato neck with an Ox bone with the Aquila Nylgut strings.
- To start, you can avail yourself of the live ukulele classes of a 2-month long duration that will enlighten you with the basic chords learning strategies and much more.
- Furthermore, its top, back, and sides are purely made of Mahogany while the Walnut bridge adds an enhancing feature to its high-profile appearance. The other materials used are Rosewood, Acacia, and Zebrawood.
- In fact, the fretboard is comfortable enough for your hands to get used to it and produces the sound better than your expectations.
- Besides the concert ukulele, the bundle contains a padded gig bag, colorful strap, handle, Aquila strings, and three picks. Its case is the most beautiful of all.
- Nonetheless, it is easy to play once the strings are stretched enough, and then it stays in action as you expect and can get much loud.
- Available in a wide range of colors
- It is made of durable wood materials
- Pleasant sound due to Italian Nylgut strings
- 2-month free online chords training
- Ox bone nut instead of the plastic nut
- Great pick as a gift
- It is very lightweight
- It gets out of tune initially because the strings take time to stretch
4 – Cordoba Concert Ukulele Player Pack
- The Cordoba ukulele player pack is available in two sizes: Concert and Soprano. The prices also vary a little.
- Cordoba concert ukulele is not a usual concert by looks because the entire body is made of Mahogany while the fingerboard is made of Rosewood.
- To illustrate, its All-Mahogany body is enveloped in a satin finish which is light in structure but solid in resistance and hence the durability plus performance go side by side.
- Additionally, the package also contains a clip-on digital tuner whose primary function is to keep the tuning on the track. Moreover, provided with a set of three extra strings, you can replace the worn-out string with a new one.
- Cordoba went to a little length to ease its users by forming a handy booklet containing all the necessary guidelines to get started.
- It supports right-hand orientation
- Available both in Concert and Soprano
- Quality Mahogany construction
- Affordable concert ukulele under $100
- Also includes an instructional booklet
- It sounds really great
- The C string produces a little fuzzy sound
5 – Hricane Concert Ukulele Starter Kit
- Hricane presents a 23-24 inches Hawaiian ukulele concert that is constructed with Spalted Maple and has a finish of glossy satin.
- Its construction mechanics include electroplated metal tuning gears, Rosewood fretboard with Daddario strings, Rosewood bridge, and Arched back.
- The special feature of this concert is its creative design on the frontal side of the body that includes an inlaid craft on the fretboard and a colorful Chakra design.
- Clearly enough, one of its sides also has a uniquely curved armrest design to ease the user amid constant playing or for support.
- The arched back and the use of high-end material are responsible for stimulating a balanced tone, rich frequency, sweet sound, and concentrated resonance.
- To summarize, the beginner kit comprises the ukulele gig bag, digital tuner, strap, 4 strings set, pick, cleaning cloth, and a small accessories bag.
- Available in 4 other colors
- Smooth curves prevent unwanted scratches
- It is equally good for beginners and professionals
- Daddario strings produce a blend of the crisp, warm, sweet sound
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Impressive looks and construction
- The intonation is little problematic
6 – Lohanu Ukulele Concert Bundle
- The lovely brown ukulele concert by Lohanu is made of resilient Sapele material and a polished finish that asks for the minimum to no maintenance.
- In particular, the instrument is designed with pre-installed 2 Strap pins to easily play it with straps on.
- If you are a pure beginner, Lohanu offers 16+ free video lessons having enough knowledge to enable you to learn the basics on your own.
- This concert ukulele maintains the built-up support of closed chrome tuning gears, smooth fret ends, white binding on the fretboard, and Aquila Nylgut strings.
- Undoubtedly it is a go-to concert instrument for people with big arms because of its elevating good action height but equal trouble for people with small arms.
- From the sound perspective, the leather pick has made the game easier as it tends to generate warm and fuller sound according to the varied music styles.
- Also available in Soprano and Tenor sizes
- Brand’s beautiful laser engraved logo
- Easy to hang on the wall with a ukulele hanger
- 16+ free video lessons for beginners
- Scratch-free polished surface
- The package also includes a leather pick
- Lifetime performance and money-back warranty
- The tuner needs improvement
7 – Kmise Concert Ukulele for Beginner
- Kmise lovers can get a 23-inches Kmise concert ukulele in any of their favorite materials as the available options are: Okoume, Zebrawood, Mahogany, and Spruce.
- This starter kit is an assortment of Ukulele Bag, Capo, Tuner, Shaker, String and Uke Strap.
- Moreover, the top body is made of Okoume whereas the back side is made of Mahogany. Thus, the powerful blend of sturdy materials facilitates a sense of extreme durability to it.
- Similarly, over the compensated bone saddle lies the 4 Aquila Cupronickel carbon strings that collaborate to cultivate warm sound with rather accurate intonation.
- To emphasize, the headstock of Kmise’s concert has a different design than other ukuleles and with 18:1 tuning peg that help to let it tune in.
- The polished fretboard and perfectly manicured frets ensure the safety of your hands against rigorous concert training.
- It is made of Okoume and Mahogany materials
- Lifetime free string replacement
- Free online lessons for beginners
- Interesting inlaid star and whale design
- Easy to play and prevents scratches
- The C-shaped neck fits well on the hand
- Its case is a little small
8 – Luna Mo’o Mahogany Concert Ukulele
- Here you go with an acoustic-style concert ukulele by Luna Mo that features a captivating lizard graphic on the frontal side.
- First of all, the material used in this Satin Natural colored concert is Mahogany for the top and neck but Walnut for the fretboard and bridge. By appearance, it looks like a mini guitar.
- Later on, the set neck allows easy handling as well as the grip especially when played for a long duration.
- However, the solid construction speaks volumes of its performance longevity and if you are a beginner, we hope you are going to create a lot of music from this.
- Besides the ukulele concert comes in a gig bag that is made of fine quality to ensure the safety of your instrument from any serious damage.
- All in all, this concert is truly capable of triggering full tone, rich resonance, and warm sound.
- Inlaid pearl moon phases design
- The lizard graphics symbolizes spirituality
- It also includes a gig bag
- Solid construction and beautiful appearance
- It is quite easy to play
- This ukulele is very lightweight
- The bag is not padded
9 – EASTROCK Concert Ukulele Big Package
- Eastrock offers a bigger ukulele starter kit for beginner concert players in a regular size of 23-inches.
- Surprisingly, this 13-in-1 bundle includes a lot of accessories such as a Travel gig bag, Shoulder strap, Aquila string, Digital tuner, Microfiber polishing cloth, Picks, Sand hammer, and Flannel bag.
- In detail, it is an all in all Mahogany concert ukulele from material to color, enclosing the 9-cycle grinding and polishing process with which it has been manufactured.
- Likewise, The rounded edge empowers a smooth touch that becomes quite comfortable to hand during longer playing sessions.
- Undoubtedly Eastrock is composed of serious aesthetic elements such as Synthetic Ebony fingerboard, Nickel silver frets, Aquila carbon strings, Bridge&Cow bone string pillow, and an interestingly curved embedded socket.
- Hence it is coupled with the gig bag is equally strong as your concert ukulele because of the double thickness that tends to secure the ukulele from any damage while moving. Similarly, the linen strap is also thick enough to withstand the weight of a ukulele concert easily.
- Lastly, the sound execution is balanced yet crispier and the frequency is uncompromised due to the use of textured Ebony wood bridge.
- Available in 4 colors and 3 sizes
- Carbon strings protect your fingers from roughness
- The synthetic ebony bridge maintains firmness in sound
- The embedded socket prevents it from deforming
- 10mm padded backpack doubles the protection of instrument
- All in one set with 13 accessories
- The tuner is a headache to put on work
10 – Kulana Deluxe Concert Ukulele
- To begin with the quality, we present you with a budget-friendly option of concert ukulele by Kulana that is all the way Mahogany in the material. The overall size is 24” inches while the concert scale is 380mm.
- Necessary to note that it is a professional concert ukulele from the Deluxe series of Kulana that carries the amazing composition of white ABS binding over rich brown body background.
- Additionally, the instrument comes pre-strung with premium quality Italian-made Aquila Nylgut strings that tends to produce warm tones.
- However, the rosewood fingerboard plus the bridge preserves the action of 18 silver neck frets. Moreover, the frets are positioned at 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 15th on the fingerboard.
- The rest of the body of the instrument involves the nato neck, ABS nut, and saddle along with the die-cast chrome tuners.
- Besides the Kulana ukulele concert, you get a black stuffed bag as well as a sturdy black shoulder strap to carry your instrument. There are also 3 picks and a digital tuner added into the package.
- To emphasize, the thickness of the guitar picks is medium so it will help in triggering rather a balanced sound and will be easy to get used to your hands.
- It is for the professional concert players
- It is very affordable
- White ABS binding over rosewood fretboard
- Italian Aquila Nylgut strings
- It includes a gig bag and strap
- Handcrafted with quality materials and polished finish
- Fret edges are not smooth enough
11 – Hricane Concert Ukulele For Beginners
- The 23” inches Hricane concert ukulele is a mix of Walnut and Sapele in the composition that throws a natural color of nickel and silver. The fingerboard is made of Walnut and the neck is of Aguman.
- Having beginners in mind, the manufacturing expert has built it with striking features and premium quality such as the special Headstock design using the closed knobs.
- To enhance the appearance, the edges are fabricated into a white wipe linings.
- The Bovine bone saddle controls the Nylon strings that pass above the delicate rosette sound hole. In addition, the use of smooth frets is ensured with a wide distance to prevent buzzing.
- At best, the arched back gives a mandatory kick to the resonance so that you can enjoy fuller and warm tones.
- The package contains a Ukulele bag, Digital tuner, Strap, Strings, Pickup, Cleaning cloth, and accessories bag.
- This ukulele is made of Walnut and Sapele
- Headstock design with a white wipe on edges
- Smooth frets avoid the buzzing
- The arched back strengthens the resonance
- Unique laser-pattern around the sound hole
- You can carry the sponge bag in two ways
- It requires constant re-tuning
12 – Kmise Electro-Acoustic Concert Ukulele
- Firstly, this is another Kmise on the list which is an electric ukulele having a 23” inches size and is made purely of Spruce. The neck is of Okoume, and the final finish is of Natural Matte.
- Due to this material, the sound quality is also rich in resonance and yields a fuller, crisp, warm, and whatever sound style you want.
- By looks, it is like a Hawaiian guitar with an electro-acoustic touch where the amazingly designed fret wire and the rosewood fingerboard collaborate with the real bone nut.
- Being an electric ukulele, it is equipped with 3 band EQ that offers Bass, Middle, and Treble settings to tune in.
- There are 18 cupro-nickel frets, and they are placed on a smooth fretboard whose primary function is to save your hands from scratches.
- Upgraded 3-band EQ system
- Two-colored ukulele from both sides
- Carved pattern of Classic Willow Swallow
- Solid Spruce top and Sapele back
- It has a final finish of Natural matte
- It sounds bright and warm
- Quality Italy Aquila Strings
- It does not stay in tune for long
13 – RANMING Electric Concert Ukulele
- To begin with the 23” inches electro-acoustic ukulele concert is designed especially for beginners as it comes with a complete starter kit including a gig bag, strap, tuner, spare strings, picks, cloth, and a user manual.
- Likewise Kmise, the Ranming electric concert ukulele also has a built-in digital tuner that entails a Start and Tuning button.
- The composition chart includes a Synthetic ebony fingerboard, Aquila strings, and a Bull bone pillow, all of it is backed by a body made of Mahogany material.
- No doubt its beauty is matchless because the expert gave it elegantly lined white edges, reflective ring decoration, and seamlessly connected arched back.
- Because of the arched back and high-end ingredients, the sound coverage is excellent as a beginner can try a variety of music styles with balanced yet fuller output.
- The sturdy ukulele bag keeps quality straps and a zipper for the convenience of carrying the ukulele plus the use of valuable fabric adds to its credibility.
- It has a built-in tuner
- Sturdy Ukulele Gig bag
- Available in 6 more colors
- Excellent craftsmanship using Mahogany
- Easy to use and tune
- The pickup is not comfortable
14 – Makala Concert Ukulele by Kala
- First thing first, it is a 24” inches Kala concert ukulele from the Makala series which is made in Natural color and with Mahogany material.
- The high-end composition materials include a Walnut fingerboard, Walnut bridge, Brass frets, Mahogany neck, and Aquila Nylgut strings straight from Italy.
- Given its aesthetic appearance and athletic construction, both the parties from beginner and professional classes can get and enjoy this amazing ukulele instrument.
- Using Kala’s official app, you can avail yourself of the music lessons, practice songs, and a tuner to get better at tunings.
- The sound produced by Kala carries rich and warm tones, fuller volume, and captivating rhythms. The concert is quite loud because of its longer scale, having a length of 14.875.
- The four strings are tuned at G C E and A where the instrument key is C. Kala Makala’s concert ukulele is a product for professional users.
- Kala App to get lessons and instructions
- Amazing craftsmanship that ensures durability
- Affordable price for great sound
- Mahogany body and Satin finish
- It comes with a ukulele case
- Best concert ukulele just under $100
- No extra accessories included
15 – Oscar Schmidt OU2LH Concert Ukulele
- While every brand is focused solely on right-hand-oriented ukuleles, Oscar Schmidt cares about the lefties, and here is their token of love.
- The 25” inches Mahogany improvised concert ukulele carries a Natural color and a flawless Satin finish that instantly draws the attention of a die-hard ukulele fan.
- Moreover, the fretboard and bridge are made of engineered tonewood and have a smooth plus distinctive headstock that adds to its remarkable design.
- Subsequently, the ideal construction increases resonance and thus returns warm lows, prominent highs, and also balanced mid-tone. You can not find such an acoustic appealing ukulele at a more affordable price under $100 by any other brand than Oscar Schmidt.
- In the end, the Aquila Super Nylgut strings stay in tune when you practice them over time, so a good routine is all you need to fix the tuning issue.
- A great pick for beginner-level ukulele players
- It is designed for people who use the left hand
- Engineered tonewood and bridge
- The brand offers a lifetime warranty
- It produces a rich tone and high volume
- It is heavyweight
16 – Ashthorpe Professional Concert Ukulele
- Ashthorpe is famous for its professional ukuleles and this time too, it has come up with a 23” inches solid Mahogany concert ukulele.
- With a full Mahogany build and Satin finish, the instrument also features a rosette inlay and herringbone ABS binding 18:1 geared tuners for constant tuning.
- No matter if it is advertised for professional players, beginner ukulele lovers can lay their hands on it with the same passion, and it will not disappoint you.
- Positively, the Aquila strings collaborate with NuBone Nut and Saddle to bring forth striking vibrations whereas the Walnut Bridge facilitates the process of string replacements.
- Owing to that, its impressive sound thrives on account of its arched back, Mahogany neck, and deep scale with a length of 15” inches.
- The fretboard is made of Walnut and the position of nickel frets are 5th, 7th, 10th, and 15th marks. However, the perfectly manicured frets and well-polished fretboard save your hand from the harshness of handling.
- Its padded bag is unlike the regular gig bags in black color. This one is light brown, well fabricated, and keeps a small pocket to secure your essentials. The shoulder strap is also strong enough to carry the concert without bulging down.
- Aquila Nylgut Strings with NuBone Nut and Saddle
- Herringbone ABS binding and 18:1 tuner
- It produces deep sound because of deep scale
- Fully Mahogany build with Walnut touches
- Both for Professionals and Beginners
- It comes with a padded bag and shoulder strap
- It is very heavy
17 – Honsing Kids Concert Ukulele
- Honsing is a ukulele brand creative enough to introduce ukulele to kids with aesthetic composition and bright colors to instill skillful music learning in them.
- The happy kids can choose among the striking colors of Green, Brown, Pink, Red, Gradient, Petal, and Sky Blue.
- Being 24” inches in size, the Basswood made Honsing ukulele has a D-shape neck and open tuning pegs to support the strings.
- With the manual operation mode, the kids can easily begin to learn its chords and stretch strings without having to tune again and again.
- The soundhole, smooth fretboard with dots, and bridge, all collaborate to produce good sound with increased resonance.
- Designed from the point of view of kids, the Aquila Nylon strings are softer than other strings and hence do not feel harsh to fingers.
- The reasonable sturdiness and good sound come with a limited accessory of just a gig bag and that is the maximum you can get at such a minimum price range.
- However, it may not go too long but the kids can learn quite well and fast using this concert ukulele with little distortion and applying techniques.
- Beautiful gift for kids
- Available in 7 interesting colors
- Easy to use
- It is made of Basswood material
- Soft Aquila Nylon strings
- Smooth fretboard with dots
- Warm tone and high resonance
- The gig bag is not padded
18 – Mahalo Natural Concert Ukulele
- Mahalo’s concert ukulele from the Hano series is available in 4 colors with varied prices but all of them are budget-friendly under $100.
- Fairly, this concert ukulele equips incredible materials such as a Sengon wood body, Jabon wood neck, and gold-plated machine heads.
- Thanks to its smooth Mahogany fretboard and Rosewood bridge over which passes the Aquila Super Nylgut strings that are so easy to tune.
- The precisely developed soundhole tends to produce extra volume, detailed protection, and clear plus warm sound.
- Moreover, the ukulele will never run out of resonance and bass harmony because of the fine transparent finish and Graph tech NuBone XB saddle.
- Though it is a beginner-level concert ukulele you will not find any starter accessories in the package. For convenience, purchase a quality padded bag separately.
- However, the best part is it is not China made so you can keep your hopes high for longevity.
- Available in 4 colors
- Excellent craftsmanship using Mahogany, Sengon, and Jabon
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings strengthen tuning
- Free E-book for instructions and basics
- It is very lightweight
- Transparent high-gloss finish
- Gig bag not included
- A little extra small
19 – Luna Tattoo Concert Ukulele
- Luna Tattoo’s Mahogany concert ukulele is made of Mahogany material in 24” inches length for the right-hand players.
- Above all, the fretboard and bridge are made of Walnut while its long-scale design stays comfortable to handle and the Satin finish also adds to its smoothness.
- The pearl triangle inlay on the fretboard, set neck, and laser design on the body deliver this ukulele an artistic vibe, a treat for true aesthetes.
- They have used an extra light Bronze string gauge that encourages vibrant tones and broad resonance. Not regularly but you will often need to change its strings to maintain the accuracy of sound.
- A black gig bag comes with this ukulele with a Luna Tattoo logo on it. The fiber quality is reasonable so your concert will remain secure.
- The open-gear tuners remarkably stay in tune for a good time, putting little struggle on your part. Also, there are 18 frets and the fret marks are designed like shark teeth.
- The ukulele is designed in USA
- Available in 4 rich colors
- Open-pore finished laser design
- It has open-gear tuners
- It comes well-packed with no risk of damage
- Very stylish appearance overall
- The glue is visible on the edges
- Use of thick wood
20 – Deviser Exotic Concert Ukulele
- Here comes the most stunning pick for a ukulele concert that costs around or under $100. This is a 23” inches Okoume ukulele in a jaw-dropping Whale Blue color.
- There is no limit to the players as anybody keen to learn music can own and use this, be it kids, beginners, or professionals.
- The Deviser ukulele is a Hawaiian product that comes with a ready-to-start bundle of lots of useful accessories. It includes a gig bag, shoulder strap, 3 picks, and a cleaning cloth.
- Provided that, the dotted fingerboard is made of Rosewood while the Aquila nylon strings and 18:1 tuning machine are responsible for promoting impressive sound staging.
- Other than that, the use of AA flamed and gradient Okoume, as well as the OX bone saddle and bridge, also contribute high time to reproduce loud sound.
- At best, the factors that enhance its overall appearance are hand-rubbed gradient finish, flamed patterns, and mother pearl inlay.
- Free online lesson to learn basics
- Exotic Whale Blue color
- It is made of Okoume material
- Easy to tune with 18:1 tuning gear
- 23” inches ideal size for beginners and professionals
- OX bone nut and saddle
- It is very heavy
- The starter kit is short of a few things
There are three useful tips to keep in mind while choosing the Ukulele:
- Get a Ukulele that offers some warranty on the product. In case you have just begun to learn and break the strings, you can save yourself from unwanted expenses.
- Further, beginners should avoid getting a bulky ukulele because you can easily tire while carrying it to play.
- Invest in a well-padded gig bag so that you don’t have to invest in your instrument again.
SEE ALSO: Ukulele vs Guitar